Yippee, skippee, the second book in my Housewife Assassin series has launched:
The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing
Buy it from
Donna and Jack are in to all kinds of trouble--the kind of hot mess that can cause an international incident:
A nuclear arms summit, hosted by a politically-connected American billionaire industrialist, provides the perfect opportunity for a rogue operative to assassinate of the newly-elected Russian president on US soil. Acme operative Donna Stone's mission:
Seek and exterminate the shooter, before all hell--and World War III--break loose.
Not to mention what happens when Donna files for divorce.
Throw in a couple of off-the-map school field trips and a few naughty neighbors, you've got a whole lot of fun.
To celebrate, I'm doing two things:
First, I've lowered the price of
The Housewife Assassin's Handbook to 99 cents!
Also, right now I've got a brand new contest going.
On Midnight PT, on Saturday, December 15, 2012,
I'll be drawing the name of some lucky winner
for a $100 gift card to the bookstore of your choice.
To enter, all you have to do is read the excerpt here, then answer this question:
What is the name of the song Prince Harry is dancing to, and who sings it?
All correct answers, must be emailed to be at MailFromJosie@gmail.com to be automatically be entered.
And guess what?
- After you've read it, give a review for The Housewife Assassin's Handbook, on Amazon (1 point), on BN.com (1 point), and iTunes Bookstore (1 point). Also, you can review it on Goodreads.com (1 point).
(If you haven't read it already, you're in luck! It's only 99 cents, during this contest period!)
- After you've read it, give a review to The Housewife Assassin's Guide to Gracious Killing on Amazon (1 point). Soon it will be up on BN.com (1 point), and Apple iTunes Bookstore. So you can do it there, too. Also, be sure to put up a review on Goodreads.com (1 point).
- If you haven't done so already, sign up for my eLetter (1 point). If your name is already in my eLetter list, you'll automatically get a bonus point, as soon as you correctly answer the question above.
- Friend me on Facebook (1 point) at http://www.Facebook.com/josiebrownauthor
- Friend me on Twitter (1 point) at http://twitter.com/JosieBrownCA
Email me at MailFromJosie@gmail.com with any bonus points, and I'll be sure to include them.
By New Year's Eve, this could be YOU (because we both know you think you look like here, anyway...)
You. Will. Love. It,
*Cover design: Andrew Brown, ClickTwiceDesign.com. Thanks, Andy, for another great cover!